SRAC Final Project Reports are detailed technical reports of the background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and implications of the research work, together with a complete listing of all published material generated from the project.
Texas A&M University serves as the Lead Institution for our SRAC extension project which produces and distributes SRAC publications. Copies of all SRAC Final Reports can be downloaded below.
Click on the the Report Name to access the report.
- Management of Aquacultural Effluents from Ponds (SRAC No. 6004)
- Optimizing Nutrient Utilization and Reducing Waste through Diet Composition and Feeding Strategies (SRAC No. 6003)
- Verification of Recommended Management Practices for Major Aquaculture Species (SRAC No. 6002)
- Aquaculture Food Safety--Residues (SRAC No. 6001)
- Effect of Nutrition on Body Composition and Subsequent Storage Quality of Farm-raised Channel Catfish (SRAC No. 6000)
- Analysis of Regional and National Markets for Aquacultural Products Produced for Food in the Southern Region (SRAC No. 601)
- Characterization and Management of Effluents from Aquaculture Ponds in the Southeastern U.S. (SRAC No. 600)